- Approx. 60" Tall
Approx. 50 lbs.
Benefits and Features
- Realistically practice grappling moves ranging from takedowns and throws, to leg sweeps, arm drags, and crotch lifts, without the risk of injuring a partner.
- Throw hand, elbow, knee, and foot combinations to upper, middle, and lower body, as well as perform under hooks, level changes, and ground and pound.
- Designed with a soft core, flexible arms, and a patented three-leg construction that is strategically weighted to stand upright and rebound to its original position.
- 40% lighter than traditional grappling bags, making it easy to assemble, move, and store after training.
- Some Assembly Required.
- Oversized shipping rates apply
- Warning: This product is sold for use in high risk activities. Before using this product, read all information. One-year replacement warranty on all Versys Fight Simulators. For details, visit www.CenturyMartialArts.com/warranty.
Write Your Review
Sep 03, 2016
Great Training Partner
Skill Level : Advanced
I bought the VS.2 a few years ago and have loved it ever since. It does what it says and is absolutely versatile. My students are able to safely train throws, sweeps, strikes, grappling and more. He is also great for when I am training alone as I don't have to shadow box. I would recommend this 100% for Budo!
Aug 13, 2015
Phenomenal training bag
Skill Level : AdvancedIntermediate
I just received this, and I am impressed. I purchased it primarily for BJJ throws, takedowns and grappling, but also for kicks and punches. It is easy to pick back up after a takedown, it is made of high quality materials, and I expect to get many years of use out of this. My grandson went to town on it after I assembled it, and absolutely loves it! If it can stand up to his abuse, it's a winner. I will be purchasing the youth version for him as well.