The Versys V.SPAR.2 is the first freestanding grappling dummy designed exclusively for youth. Its innovative three-leg structure and two grappling arms provide a realistic approach to every takedown, throw, sweep, hold, and lock imaginable, without the risk of injuring a partner. Recommended for BJJ, MMA, judo, wrestling and grappling disciplines.
Item Number: 10188
- 45.5" Tall (legs together) or 44.2" (legs apart - during use)
- Approx. 15 lbs.
Benefits and Features
- Beginning and advanced youth athletes alike can practice throws, hip tosses, takedowns, leg sweeps, ankle picks and more without risking injury to a partner
- Soft, high-density inner foam combined with flexible legs and arms make it a perfect tool for conditioning and training
- Three-leg design stands upright and naturally rebounds to original position
- Pre-filled bag requires no additional sand or water and easily moves and stores after training
- Oversized shipping rates apply
- Warning: This product is sold for use in high risk activities. Before using this product, read all information. One-year replacement warranty on all Versys Fight Simulators. For details, visit www.CenturyMartialArts.com/warranty.
Write Your Review
( 1 )
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 reviews
Jul 26, 2015
Great idea, but poor execution
NORTH AUGUSTA M/A SUPPLY
Skill Level : Advanced
Bag works okay for takedowns, but the arms are so stiff it makes the arm lock and things shown in the video hard to do correctly. Bag is too short for most teens and older kids, so end up being used for children's class only. Is an okay product, but gets used least out of the bags we have.