The Versys V.SPAR.1 is a versatile training bag designed specifically for young athletes. The size and weight of V.SPAR.1 provides youth with a large striking surface while still small enough to pick up, toss, and take down. Recommended for traditional martial arts, kickboxing, MMA, and general fitness.
Item Number: 10187
- Bag: 11” Diameter x 48" Tall
- Base: 14” Diameter
- Approx. 40 Llbs.
Benefits and Features
- Constructed of heavy-duty vinyl with high-impact foam interior
- Practice a full range of combination strikes, including low/high punches and kicks, knees, elbows, in addition to stand-up sparring, take downs, and ground workouts
- The pre-filled base and natural rebounding properties enable continuous sparring and low-impact practice even at maximum force
- Ideal for developing coordination, speed, power, and control in young martial artists
- Pre-filled and easy to assemble, move, and store after training, with no hanging fixtures, bag stands, or permanent installation
- Some Assembly Required
- Oversized shipping rates apply
- Warning: This product is sold for use in high risk activities. Before using this product, read all information. One-year replacement warranty on all Versys Fight Simulators. For details, visit www.CenturyMartialArts.com/warranty.
Write Your Review
( 1 )
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 reviews
Jun 12, 2015
It's not bad.
Skill Level : Advanced
I bought one of these when it first came out for my 5-9 year old class. They really like working with it and it's held up pretty well. Just like another Versys product we purchased it started leaking sand less than a year after the purchase. These products seem to be great for occasional use but don't hold up well to heavy or full contact use.